Online Banking/Bill Payment
Illiana Online is real-time internet access to your Illiana Financial Credit Union (IFCU) accounts. All balances are up-to-the minute postings minus any checks or other transactions that are outstanding. Transfers made between savings accounts and to an IFCU loan are also instant, and can be reviewed right after by displaying the account’s history.
With Illiana Online you see what we see, from your home or whenever and wherever it is convenient for you. Conduct most non-cash financial transactions or inquiries including:
- Check current balances & cleared checks
- Transfer funds between your savings accounts
- Transfer funds to another Member Number you are joint owner on
- Make loan payments to your IFCU loans (including VISA cards*)
- Review account history and other account information
- 15 minute delayed stock quotes for up to 20 different stocks
- Exporting account information for money management software use
*must be an IFCU VISA and payments are not posted instantly. Payments must be made at least three days before your due date.
Bill Payment is the simple and easy way to pay all your bills, whether they are one-time payments or monthly payments. This new low-cost option is available to you with an IFCU Checking account. This service is free to members.
Enrollment is as easy as one, two, three!
(Read the following instructions and login below to begin.)
- Agreeing to the services, terms, and conditions of Bill Payment.
- Receive your activation e-mail within five business days
- Enter data just one time for each different bill to be paid online