Jericho Systems - EnterSpace® Decisioning Suite
Access Control, identity management, Systems Corporation
EnterSpace® Decisioning Service from Jericho Systems Corporation is a powerful, highly configurable software suite that supports diverse use cases, including:
- Capabilities for identity and access management (IdAM), identity management (IdM), and attribute-based access control (ABAC), including policy decision points,
policy administration points, and related services.
- Securing web services (SOAP/REST), web applications, collaboration portals, and LDAP/s-enabled directories with frameworks that support widgets, plugins, and
- Supporting physical security systems through electronic policy evaluation, policy enforcement, and event triggering.
- Detecting insider threats through audit services and compliance tracking that monitor system activity.
- Personalizing and displaying digital content dynamically customized for marketing, patient privacy, and other purposes.
EnterSpace® Decisioning Service offers these features:
- Decoupled, service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Embeddable policy engine
- Policy administration point that can import and debug XACML policies
- Extensible audit and compliance framework that provides access to evaluation decisions and policy administration reports
- Event triggering
- Public Key Infrastructures (PKI) supporting CRLs, OCSP and SCVP
- Multi-platform support (Linux and Windows)
- Standards compliant: SAML 1.1/2.0, XACML 2.0, FIPS 140-2, SAML 2.0 Profile for XACML v2.0
- Extensible connector architecture with support for enterprise data resources including SQL, Oracle, Active Directory, and LDAP
- Federated attribute retrieval and creation of SAML-based attribute authorities
, identity management
, Policy Administration
, Policy Decision
, Systems Corporation