Digitally Sign and Encrypt
E-Mail with PKI-Biometrics
WhoIsIt is the first biometric security program to develop a
biometric cryptographic service provider CSP
WhoIsIt's Biometric engine uses Voice, fingerprint or optional
face recognition to authenticate applications that support the Microsoft
Application such as:
- Outlook Express
- SecureZip for PKware
- And more
Those wishing to digitally sign and encrypt e-mail using biometrics such
as fingerprint and voice authentication may say that this technology will
be available in the future, but for those using the WhoIsIt biometric
security program the future is here.
QVoice was first to deliver a retail biometric security program using
Voice authentication in 1994. Now with 10 years of biometric experience
QVoice has leveraged its expertise in biometrics and encryption technology
to develop the first biometric (CSP) Cryptographic Service Provider based
on the Microsoft CAPI standard.
• WhoIsIt lets you encrypt your e-mail to ensure
that the message and attachments may only be read by the intended recipients.
• WhoIsIt WhoIsIt requires biometric proof
of your identity before it allows you to digitally sign your e-mails
and attachments to prove that the message and attachments really came
from you and not an imposter and were not tampered en route via the
The days of remembering PIN Numbers and passwords to decrypt and digitally
sign e-mail, attachments are gone.
• Secure your encryption and signing keys and store them on the
local PC or any removable USB flash device.
• Authenticate private key usage with WhoIsIt PKI-biometrics
• Encrypt and decrypt e-mail, documents and data with WhoIsIt
• Sign and validate your e-mail, messages, attachments and documents.
• Authenticate to applications with PKI challenge/response technology
if supported by application provider.
To use the WhoIsIt biometric CSP the user needs to obtain a digital certificate
from an approved CA such as COMODO or VeriSign