Business Start-Up Services
Romano Law PLLC
Law, Attorney, Acquisitions
Regardless of your area of business, it's important to consider forming a limited liability entity. These entities can limit your personal exposure if there is ever a law suit or the business encounters financial difficulty.
Whether you are looking to create a C-Corporation, S-Corp., or a Limited Liability Company (LLC), Romano Law can provide tailored start-up business counsel.
We will work closely with you to determine which type of entity best suits your needs and draft and file all of the necessary formation documents.
Our business formation flat-fee packages typically include all of the following:
(1) Discussing your specific intentions for the business;
(2) Helping you select a company name likely to gain approval from the Department of State;
(3) Drafting the following documents for your new company:
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Articles of Organization
Initial Members' or Managers' Resolutions
LLC Operating Agreement
Certificate of Incorporation
Shareholders' Initial Resolutions
Directors' Initial Resolutions
(4) Preparing and filing federal and state S-Corp elections (if applicable);
(5) Obtaining a Federal Tax Identification Number (also known as an E.I.N.) for the new company (an EIN is typically necessary for tax and banking purposes);
(6) All third party fees (including state fees) for the expedited formation of the LLC or corporation in New York State;
(7) All third party fees associated with fulfilling the New York State publication requirement (for LLC's);
(8) Providing start-up legal advice;
(9) A memorandum summarizing the important steps to take to preserve the entity’s limited liability status going forward; and
(10) Answering your questions related to the LLC or corporation formation.
, Business Attorney
, Business Lawyer
, Company Formation
, Law Practice
, Mergers And Acquisitions