:: :: Giordanos Overnight Delivery FAQs
What information is needed to send a World's Famous Pizza?
Is signature required for delivery?What if my package cannot be released without signature and no one is available to sign?
- Recipient's first and last name.
- Recipient's complete address, including the correct street address, city, state, zip, business name, apartment or suite number and day time phone number.
*** Giordano's nor FedEx is liable for any incorrect information that is entered of the order form.
- Sender's first, last name and billing address, including street address, city, state, zip code, and daytime phone number.
*** Sender's billing address must match their credit card information. If there is no match, Giordano's reserves the right to delay any pizza until the correct information is obtained.
Can I send a Pizza to a P.O. Box?
FedEx will take the package back to a non-refrigerated facility. It will be the recipients responsibility to pick up the package or reschedule delivery before the package spoils.
How should my package arrive?
No, FedEx can only ship to street addressesAre shipping charges included in the price of the pizza?
No, shipping charges are based on shipping method, zip code, and weight. You will need to enter your shipping information to determine the shipping costs for your order.
Can I have a card or message enclosed?
All pizzas should arrive frozen or cold. In many cases, there may be no sign of the dry ice since it evaporates during transit.
How are the pizzas packaged?
Yes, we can enclose a message if you so choose. You may add your message in the comments box found upon completion of the order.
Can you ship outside of the USA?
All pizzas are partially baked, frozen, shrink-wrapped, and packed with dry ice in special insulated "cooler" shipping boxes. Each pizza includes cooking instructions.
What day should I expect my order to arrive?
Sorry, no perishable items may be delivered outside of the USA.
What time will the pizzas be delivered?
Your pizza will be made fresh to order on the day the order is received by Giordano's, frozen that night, and then shipped, typically via FedEx Next Day Air service, the following day. Orders received by GIordano's on Friday will ship the following Monday.
Can I request a shipping time?
Typically, our packages are sent out via FedEx for next day delivery. This means that packages should arrive by end of business day.
Can FedEx or Giordano’s call before delivering the pizza?
Unfortunately, we are not able to request an exact shipping time.
How can I obtain a tracking number for my order?What should I do with my pizza when I receive my order?
Sorry, we are not able to accommodate this.
How should I cook my pizza?
DO NOT HANDLE THE REMAINING DRY ICE IN THE PACKAGE WITH YOUR BARE HANDS!
It is suggested that you take your frozen pizzas out of the insulated shipping container and place them in a freezer. We recommend that you leave them wrapped to avoid freezer burn. If you are planning to enjoy your pizza the day you receive it you may refrigerate it, otherwise it should stay frozen until you plan to cook it. Like any other frozen item, it is not suggested to keep it in your freezer for a long time. We suggest that you enjoy your pizzas within 2-3 weeks.
- Completely thaw out frozen pizza. This process takes about 4-5 hours at a room temperature. If you have any questions, please call Giordano's at 800-982-1756
- You may also place your pizza in the refrigerator the night before you plan to cook it.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Remove cardboard circles.
- Place thawed pizza into oven. You may place it on the rack or on a cooking sheet.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until browning develops. The internal temperature of the pizza should
reach 130 F degrees.
- Enjoy Chicago's World Famous Pizza (Cooking instructions may also be found on each pizza)