Avail technical tutorials about how to take Thunderbird mail backup
If looking for technical guidance to take back up of Thunderbird email then contact its tech support team who is capable to suggest best solution and get instant service to fix out issue in no time. As a matter of fact to take back up is a very easy then thinking so don`t think and follow the instruction as mentioned below.
1. Open Thunderbird email account and then make sure that client is not running.
2. Go to the “Run” menu and type in "%appdata%", and click "OK" button.
3. Locate the sub-folder called "Thunderbird" and open it properly and click to the copy button into the properties.
4. Right click on the properties and post it to the safe places where feels like to take back file.
5. It will take few second to save in to the folder and then click to the OK button at the end of the procedure.
By using above steps one can tack back up of the email and other items without any technical faults, however in case face any technical issue then don`t worry and contact Thunderbird email customer service toll free number and find out solution in a jiffy. This number is available 24 by 7 in order to get connect with tech support team and find solution perfectly.
For More Details Visit company website.