aqsiq application agent
aqsiq application agentWhen you get China AQSIQ Certificate, you should know that how to protect your license
This is Justin from China Recycling Inspection Service Co.,Ltd.
For foreign suppliers, after obtaining AQSIQ certificate, what they need to do before shipment?
According to China’s relevant regulations, enterprises that have AQSIQ qualification shall conduct shipment inspection, and obtain CCIC certificate, then delivery to China.
For the foreign suppliers that have acquired the AQSIQ registration qualification, what kind of circumstances will disqualify certificate?
The AQSIQ shall issue a warning of grade A to and disqualify a foreign supplier which has acquired the registration qualification, if it falls within any of the following circumstances:
To help you find China waste plastic importers, we made China waste plastic importers list.
There are around 430 enterprises on our list, all contact information are available.Contact me for more information
AQSIQ Agent: China Recycling Inspection Service Co., Ltd
Email: [email protected]
We chat : 1807295649
(1) providing false entry certificates;
(2) transferring the Certificate of Registration or the registration number to another enterprise;
(3) committing a fraudulent conduct such as deception in the course of exporting Waste-sourced Raw Materials;
(4) the environmental protection projects for exporting Waste-sourced Raw Material are extremely unqualified or there are great hazards of epidemic spread;
(5) any of the circumstances that will trigger a warning of grade B occurs again when the foreign supplier is still being subject to a warning of grade B;
(6) refusing to cooperate in returning a shipment;
(7) transporting the unqualified Waste-sourced Raw Materials which have already been returned to the Mainland of China again; or
(8) refusing to accept supervision and administration or being discovered to fail to satisfy the provisions of Article 8 of the “Measures for Supervision and Administration over Inspection and Quarantine of the Imported Solid Wastes that Can be Used as Raw Materials” (Order No. 119 of the AQSIQ) upon subsequent on-the-spot supervision and inspection.