Bat Removal, Bat Control, bat problem
Information about Bat Removal and How To Get Rid Of Bats in Arizona
Family Owned & Operated Since 1991, the professional Exterminators at Goldshot offer the highest quality Exterminating Services available including Effective Bat Removal and Bat Control Solutions for both residential and commercial clients. We have an A+ BBB Rating and Quotes are always Free!
We service most of the Phoenix area including: Anthem AZ, Avondale AZ, Buckeye AZ, Carefree AZ, Cave Creek AZ, El Mirage AZ, Fountain Hills AZ, Glendale AZ, Goodyear AZ, Laveen AZ, Litchfield Park AZ, Morristown AZ, New River AZ, Paradise Valley AZ, Peoria AZ, Phoenix AZ, Scottsdale AZ, Sun City AZ, Sun City West AZ, Surprise AZ, Tolleson AZ, Waddell AZ, Wittmann AZ, Youngtown AZ and more.
OK, so you have Bats In Your Attic and you think Dracula and his buddies are waiting for you to fall asleep so they can sneak in and bite your neck. Time to break out the wooden stakes and garlic! Actually, that’s not exactly How To Get Rid Of Bats….
The good news is that blood-eating (vampire) Bats thrive in Central and South America but are not well established here in the United States or the Phoenix area. So leave the turtleneck sweaters in 1970 and call Goldshot Exterminating for real Bat Removal and Bat Control solutions.
Issues that are associated with a Bat Infestation include:
1. Their feces – Bat Guano – and urine can stain drywall and other building materials and the smell is terrible. Often these affected materials must be removed completely in order to get rid of the odor.
2. In addition to Bat Guano, the mess that bats make can include pieces of insects, bones, hair and other parts of small critters.
3. The mess Bats make attract other pests such as Flies, Rodents and Roaches.
4. The longer you have Bats In The Attic, the more of them there will be. Their population can grow very quickly if left alone.
5. Bats are known carriers of rabies. You should never attempt to pick up or otherwise handle a Bat – even if you think it is dead. Most Bat Bites occur when they are picked up or otherwise handled by people.
Many Bats are protected species, which limits your control options. Fortunately Goldshot Exterminating can help. We have effective solutions for Bat Control and Bat Removal and, in most cases, can prevent them from returning to the same location. So save the garlic for supper and call Goldshot Exterminating for a Free Quote today! #pestcontrol #exterminators #batremoval #batcontrol #batproblem
Interesting Fact: Bats are the only true flying mammals. There are about 900 species distributed worldwide, with some 40 species found in the United States. They are among the most numerous of land vertebrates, are implicated in a number of human diseases and are known to harbor many parasites.
, Bat Prevention
, bat problem
, Bat Removal