Ambassador Wealth Management, LLC
CFP®, Finacial Planning
Creating a financial plan is an integral part of the investment and planning process. It's necessary to determine the goals and values for each individual investor and preparing for how assets will be allocated to reach those goals.
Print this page
Risk management is a big part of your overall financial plan. We'll help to make sure you're properly transferring and/or avoiding the major risk exposures that pertain to you.
Certain strategies can be implemented to help achieve estate planning goals. While we can't provide legal and tax advice, we work with your specialist to ensure your financial plan is in line with your estate and tax goals.
We're here to help you make the right decisions to meet your retirement goals and prepare for what retirement will look like for you personally.
We are a holistic financial advisory firm operating independently; therefore, we are not incentivized to offer one strategy versus another. As an independent office, we offer a wide array of products and services to meet our client's needs.
What We Do as Financial Advisors:
1. Set investment performance objectives and meet to discuss progress
2. Implement strategies to protect investments from downside risk
3. Disclose fees in an open conversation
4. Create a financial plan and keep it current
5. Keep current with technology for access and reporting
6. Coordinate and organize financial documents
7. Provide insurance solutions when applicable
Create your free Hotfrog business profile
Follow Hotfrog on:
Hotfrog Small Business Hub