Self-directed Solo 401k
Sense Financial Services
Retirement Planning, Reak Estate Solo 401k, Self-directed 401k,
Solo 401k plan benefits:
- Contribute up to $59,000 annually as of 2015
- No income restrictions for after-tax contribution to the Roth account
- Unlimited investment possibilities: Invest in real estate, precious metals, private businesses, and more!
- No custodian required: Take control of your account with no custodian fees
- Borrow up to 50% or $50,000 from your Solo 401k
- Leverage real estate investment without any tax charges using non-recourse financing
Sense Financial has helped hundreds of investors in all over the US set up and maintain Solo 401k plans in compliance with the IRS rules. The Solo 401k plan offered by Sense Financial give plan owners the freedom to invest their retirement funds in assets of their choice. The options include real estate, private placements, tax deeds, and more. The checkbook control feature makes investing easier and more convenient. Best of all, you will not have to spend a single dollar on custodian fee!
Reak Estate Solo 401k
, Retirement Planning
, self employed 401k for individuals
, Self-directed 401k