California, US, 22nd July 2014 – iWedPlanner is the Internet’s fastest growing one-stop wedding planning solution offering effective and innovative advice on wedding budget.
The wedding budget planner is a very useful tool. You get started by entering the basic information like date, number of guest, location and how much you think you want to spend. Click on the submit button and soon you will see cost for typical wedding items. Now all you need to do is add or remove items as you like and you will have a customized budget that matches your projected costs.
It is just like is a professional wedding planner that came up with effective wedding ideas. Using an online wedding budget calculator will help you to realistically look at your wedding costs. Like 50 percent of your total wedding budget will probably go to the reception. The wedding dress will be the 10 percent of the total budget and the decorations are about another 10 percent of the total budget. You should reserve 20 percent of the total amount for wedding invitations, band or DJ, wedding favors and such. The great thing about this is that you will know at once how much you need to save to have the wedding you really want and best of all you can find wedding planner apps that allow you to work on your budget on the go.
Just for iPad, iPhone, and android to plan your wedding in your budget. For more information to plan your wedding in budget, visit http://www.iwedplanner.com/ and feel free to call for a chat.
About the Company:
iwedplanner is the fastest growing wedding planning networks and look forward to providing the best wedding planning solution. offers the latest wedding planning apps for iphone, ipad and android to help you plan your wedding budget, record details of the vendors that you like, keep track of guest lists, view wedding dresses, organize wedding catering, DJ’s, decoration and much more, all from the convenience of a hand held device. Using mobile wedding apps will help you alleviate the stress that comes with planning such a momentous occasion.
Contact Person Name: Tom Anderson (Director – Business Development)
Company Name: iWedPlanner LLC
Address: 43456 Ellsworth Street #3328, Fremont, CA 94539 USA
Phone No: 763-383-6024Email: firstname.lastname@example.org