When using smartphones, it is crucial to your company’s messaging service to provide both high availability concepts and professional monitoring.
The BlackBerry 10 ecosystem consists of a large number of interconnected components. These include messaging servers like Microsoft Exchange or Domino Traveler and application servers. Even in smaller environments, you want to make sure all components and interconnections are in a healthy state in order to ensure service levels.
The NiCE BES 10 MP continuously monitors the BlackBerry Enterprise Service (BES), identifying server problems before they affect applications and end users, through the use of predefined event conditions and threshold monitors. Our BES 10 MP was designed to increase the productivity of both the Microsoft System Center Operations Manager administrator and operator, providing the ability to quickly identify problems and take corrective action to avoid costly downtime.
- • Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007, R2 and 2012 SP1
- • BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10.1
- • Microsoft Windows Server
Main features of the NiCE BES 10 MP:
- • SRP and database connection monitoring
- • Performance and state monitoring for all BES components
- • Detailed MDS-CS and Dispatcher component monitoring for BES 10.1
- • Continually monitors the BES log files
- • Provides centralized customization and management of critical messages
Main benefits of the NiCE BES 10 MP:
- • Identify problems before they cause service disruption
- • Receive alerts about potential network issues or unexpected outages
- • Identify problem areas or bottlenecks quickly
- • Reliably monitor your BlackBerry 10.1 Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)
Key areas of BlackBerry Monitoring
BlackBerry Enterprise Service (BES) connects to BlackBerry servers. Central to the BlackBerry solution is the BlackBerry Enterprise Service configuration database. All data and software reside on physical or virtual servers, or both, using physical and virtual storage, and are interacting via multiple network paths. Delayed message delivery due to performance problems could originate from any point within that given messaging ecosystem.
The NiCE BES 10 MP for SCOM gives you one central collection point for all your messaging related resources, such as the BlackBerry Device Service (BDS), email servers, anti-spam devices, anti-virus plug-ins, and instant-messaging servers.