Monitoring Oracle Database Servers is business critical. The NiCE Oracle Database Management Pack is a cross-platform management pack for Microsoft System Center. It continuously monitors the Oracle database infrastructure, identifying server problems before they affect applications and end users, through the use of predefined event conditions and threshold monitors.
Monitoring Oracle database servers is a multi-faceted exercise and reaching optimal performance is not an easy goal. You need to know how factors such as memory, physical design and maintenance can affect performance. To tune and maintain a subsystem or instance, you must start to continuously monitor the entire Oracle environment (RAC) and this can be done with the NiCE Oracle Management Pack.
- • Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 and 2012 SP1
- • Cross-Platform Agents
- • Microsoft Windows, IBM AIX, Oracle Solaris, and Linux
- • Oracle 10.1 and later
- • Unique Oracle database monitoring
- • In-depth performance views for health indicators
- • Concise advice on event management
- • Auto-discovery and diagram views
- • Oracle database topology