The NiCE zLinux Management Pack gives you the ability to monitor your Linux distributions on the IBM System z platform using Microsoft System Center.
The NiCE zLinux MP enhances the capabilities of Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2012 R2 by helping you to leverage your existing investment in System Center so that you reduce costs, save time, and build efficiencies within your IT infrastructure. This SCOM MP is a monitoring solution for your business critical Linux server on IBM System z.
- • Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2012, R2
- • Red Hat Enterprise Server 6 on IBM System z (s390x architecture)
Main Features of the NiCE zLinux Management Pack:
- • Unique zLinux server monitoring
- • Easily ascertain the availability and performance of your Logical Disk instances
- • Execute ‘Operating System Health assessments effortlessly
- • Monitor Linux on IBM System z in one single overall datacenter management system
Main benefits of the NiCE zLinux Management Pack:
- • Identify problems before they cause service disruption
- • Conduct comprehensive monitoring of your zLinux server easily
- • Receive alerts of impending problems because they cause downtime