Jolly Ways to Develop Vestibular System in Kids from Birth
The first time your kid’s vestibular system is being trained while in the womb. During pregnancy, he gets used to rocking, so after birth he easily falls asleep when you rock him in your hands or in a sling for he know this feeling very well.
The main function of the vestibular system is that it helps a child learn to walk faster. It is responsible for the sense of balance and is one of the main components of the nervous system.
Ways to train your kid’s vestibular system
There are many of them so let’s review the basic ones.
– Rocking the baby in your arm, in a children’s armchair, or on a massage ball, etc. can help to develop your baby’s basic sense of balance. The main thing is that the child likes the exercises, then he will surely benefit from them.
– On a trampoline. If you think that your kid is too small and can’t perform the exercise, jump together, for sure you both will enjoy. It must be admitted that in this case it is very, very effective, so if you come home and your little one wants to jump on your bed, do not forbid him. Such entertainment will quickly teach him to control the balance.
– Swinging is one of the best ways to train your child’s vestibular system. And if the child likes to swing, do not miss the opportunity to give him a ride while walking. Now, you know that this is not just an entertainment.
– A bicycle helps to develop kid’s vestibular system greatly. Start as early as possible. First your child can learni on a tricycle and when he grows up and masters the ride, he can easily use a bicycle.
– Ride on a fitball (on the stomach and on the back).
– Simple swinging the child holding his hands or under arms.
– Play an airplane when you put the child on your arms and imitate a flying airplane around the room.
Read more >> http://bebezclub.com/vestibular-system-development-in-babies/