AW-1008 Plasma Asher
The AW-1008 single-wafer photoresist asher is an automated tool designed as a flexible downstream Microwave plasma photoresist removal system for high-volume wafer fabrication. The AW-1008 is in direct response to manufacturer’s concerns for wafer sensitivity to processing RF damage, uptime, reliability and production-proven technology.
AW-1008 Key Features:
- Production-proven plasma stripper/Asher system technology.
- 5-15% Uniformity. (Process & Hardware dependent. )
- Fast strip/ash rate. (Process & Hardware dependent. )
- Increased throughput with 3-Axis Integrated Robust Solid Robot.
- Frontside and backside isotropic removal.
- 3x 1kW IR Lamp for uniform heating up to 500C.
- 75mm-150mm wafer capability.
- Endpoint detection w/Allwin21 SLOPE technology (Optional)
- 2 wafer sizes capability without hardware change if necessary.
- Two Fixed cassette stations. Or, one Fixed & one centering station.
- Can handle 50um thickness wafer
- PC controller with Advanced Allwin21 Software Package
- Up to 4 gas lines with MFC’s
- 45GHz 1000W Microwave
- Pressure control with Throttle Valve
- Touch screen monitor
- EMO, Interlocks, and Watchdog function
- GEM/SECS II interface, Optional
- Small Footprint
- Made in U.S.A.
AW-1008 Software Key Features:
- Real time graphics display, process data acquisition, and analysis.
- Closed-loop process parameters control.
- Precise parameters profiles tailored to suit specific process requirements.
- Programmable comprehensive calibration of all subsystems from within the software. This allows faster, easier calibration, leading to enhanced process results.
- Recipe creation. It features a recipe editor to create and edit recipes to fully automate the processing of wafers inside the process chamber.
- Validation of the recipe so improper control sequences will be revealed.
- Storage of multiple recipes, process data and calibration files so that process and calibration results can be maintained and compared over time.
- Passwords provide security for the system, recipe editing, diagnostics, calibration and setup functions
- Simple and easy to use menu screen which allow a process cycle to be easily defined and executed.
- Troubleshooting features which allows engineers and service personnel to activate individual subassemblies and functions. More I/O, AD/DA “exposure”.
- DB-25F parallel (printer) port. The computer interfaces to the Allwin21 system with only one cable: the control interface cable.
- The control board inside the machine that translates the computer commands to control the machine has a watchdog timer. If this board looses communication with the control software, it will shut down all processes and halt the system until communication is restored.
- GEM/SECS II function (Optional).
- Advanced Allwin21 EOP function (Optional)