Qingdao Oriental Tongxiang(China)/Life Bridge International(USA)
Appearance:White Crystalline Powder
Grade Standard:Food Grade
Packing:25kg/Bag or as Required
Taurine: It's also named cholic acid, the chemical name is 2-aminoethanesulfonic acid. It's white needle crystal, odorless, slightly sour in taste, soluble in water, insoluble in ethanol, ether and acetone, it has no side effects. It was first found from the male bovine bile, it is a kind of non protein amino acids which widely exists in living organisms, it is also one of the endogenous amino acids with special physiological function in body.
Taurine is essential for cardiovascular function, and development and function of skeletal muscle, the retina, and the central nervous system.. Taurine is conjugated via its amino terminal group with chenodeoxycholic acid and cholic acid to form the bile salts sodium taurochenodeoxycholate and sodium taurocholate. Taurine crosses the blood–brain barrier and has been implicated in a wide array of physiological phenomena. It also acts as an antioxidant and protects against toxicity of various substances. It can decreaser weight and decreased blood sugar. Taurine is necessary for normal skeletal muscle functioning.
Application & Function: Food and Feed additives
1. help to maintain the brain function and accelerate & upgrowth the brain of baby and children.
2. It plays an important role in the maintenance of normal vision.
3. It could accelerate the growth of the nervous system.
4. It could accelerate the digestion of fat and plays a role in gall bile metabolization.
5. It plays a role in endocrine balance, and it could adjust and protect the body's cardiovascular system.
6. It could improve the immune system and help the growth of the body.
Contact Qingdao Oriental Tongxiang(China)/Life Bridge International(USA)
Print this page