CR Marriage Visa

CR Marriage Visa from Allan S. Lolly & Associates APC

By: Allan S. Lolly & Associates APC  07/18/2016
Keywords: Marriage, Immigration, Immigration Law

A Marriage CR Visa is an immigrant visa. It allows your foreign spouse to relocate permanently to the United States. By comparison many visas are non-immigrant visas. For example, a B visitor visa is for visiting only, then departing the U.S. at the end of the visit. An immigrant marriage visa is for the very purpose of moving to the U.S. as the husband or wife of a U.S. citizen or green card holder. There is no need to depart the U.S. after entering on a CR visa. See spousal visa minimum income and general requirements. Call for Assistance — Our law firm is among perhaps only a handful of immigration attorneys with extensive knowledge of marriage based immigration. Consider our credentials. In particular, Allan S. Lolly, Esq. is a contributing lecturer with AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) on consular processing.

Keywords: Immigration, Immigration Attorney, Immigration Law, Marriage, Marriage Visa, Spousal Visa, Spouse Visa

Contact Allan S. Lolly & Associates APC


Print this page

Other products and services from Allan S. Lolly & Associates APC


Immigration & Bar Waivers

Our law firm has obtained many I-601 and I-601A Bar Waivers. This is one of our areas of expertise. Our Managing Attorney, Allan S. Lolly, is excellent at identifying hardships and circumstances that are compelling and that you might not consider.

US Citizenship Applications from Allan S. Lolly & Associates APC thumbnail

US Citizenship Applications

A foreigner is not required to apply for U.S. citizenship. It is possible to be a green card holder for life. However, there are some advantages of U.S. citizenship. A foreigner may qualify for U.S. citizenship after holding a green card for a number of years.

US Green Cards from Allan S. Lolly & Associates APC thumbnail

US Green Cards

A green card is evidence that a foreigner is a lawful permanent resident of the U.S. but not yet a U.S. citizen.

K-1 Fiance Visa from Allan S. Lolly & Associates APC thumbnail

K-1 Fiance Visa

The Fiance Visa (also known as the K1 Visa or Engagement Visa) is the only visa for coming to the U.S. to marry within and then remain in after marriage.