Elite Finish Detailing
Car Detailing, Car Wash Products, Waterless Car Wash
Preserving our limited resources… We save water and our environment! On average it takes 30 – 75 gallons of water to wash a car at an automated car wash. 40 – 120 gallons at home with a hose. Using our cutting edge technology, we use less than one pint of water. Our Eco Friendly processes, do not produce any water waste which keeps our waterways
and environment toxin free.
We are committed to preserving our environment for generations to come and keeping harmful disease manifesting toxins out of human and animal contact. The wonderful part for you is, this form of washing is the gentlest washing technique for even the most delicate paint finishes!
1. No waste water, No run off: Harsh chemicals never reach the ground and therefore do not enter our waterways or water supply.
2. No Wash Mats Needed
3. Biodegradable Chemicals, all chemicals used on the vehicle are biodegradable.
4. Water Conservation – We use less than a pint of water per wash
5. Prevent Fines- Compliant with California City Detailing Code for water runoff. The fines start at $750 for both the vehicle owner and detailing company.
6. Eliminate Noise Pollution – our generators are ultra-quiet and low emission producing.
7. We’re Green Certified – The founders have both been trained and certified by a California Accredited School in Eco-Friendly Detailing practices.
8. The Founders of Elite Finish Detailing also founded Eco-Friendly Detailers, a company committed to Earth Friendly Detailing Practices
, Car Wash Products
, Waterless Car Wash
, Waterless Car Wash Products
, Waterless Carwash