Bankruptcy Law

By: The Law Office of Mark A. Reed  09/21/2015
Keywords: Bankruptcy, Legal Information, attorney listings

“The development of bankruptcy legislation has been toward relieving the honest debtor from oppressive indebtedness and permitting such a debtor to start afresh.” Wright v. Union Central Life Ins. Co., 304 U.S. 502 (1938). At the Law Firm of Mark A. Reed, we believe people should not be burdened by unscrupulous debt collectors or just plain debt. They deserve a “fresh start.” We are here to help them achieve that. What we do: At The Law Office of Mark A. Reed, we will help you receive your right to a fresh start through Chapter 7, 11, or 13 bankruptcies. We understand that bankruptcy in San Diego is a difficult decision. In fact, studies have shown that over 90% of bankruptcies are caused by one of three reasons: job loss/disruption of income medical issues divorce/domestic relations In our experience the other 10% are the result of a wide range of issues including reasons such as unsuccessful business ventures or real estate deals gone sour like equity skimming. Our San Diego Bankruptcy Lawyers represent primarily debtors and help them accomplish their goal of receiving their “fresh start.”

Keywords: Annulments, attorney listings, Bankruptcy, Legal Information

Contact The Law Office of Mark A. Reed


Print this page

Other products and services from The Law Office of Mark A. Reed

Wills & Trusts from The Law Office of Mark A. Reed thumbnail

Wills & Trusts

Quick Overview of Living Trust Law The Living Trust, as it is commonly called is, in fact, an Inter Vivos

Divorce Family Law from The Law Office of Mark A. Reed thumbnail

Divorce Family Law

If you are contemplating divorce or legal separation, it is imperative that you seek skilled legal counsel in this trying