WriteSteps Pediatric Occupational Therapy improves a kids' sensory, physical and motor skills
WriteSteps Pediatric Occupational Therapy
occupational therapy san diego, occupational therapy carmel valley, Occupational therapy Del Mar,
San Diego, CA, March 26, 2014 – WriteSteps Pediatric occupational therapy services help kids gain independence in their day-to-day lives. Their pediatric occupational therapy program ensures proper evaluation and treatment for kids who struggle to perform everyday activities.
occupational therapy carmel valley
Some children struggle with sensory integration disorder and they fall behind in school or struggle with day-to-day tasks at home. A child’s growth and development begins with sensory and motor interaction with the world. WriteSteps work with kids of all ages, from preschool to high school and provide comprehensive pediatric occupational therapy program that helps in restoring as much independence as possible in a child.
Danielle Shulman, registered Pediatric Occupational Therapist said, “I have put over 12 years of my experience in developing customized activities and therapeutic treatments based on the needs of a child.”
Some of the services offered at WriteSteps Occupational Therapy in San Diego include:
- Comprehensive evaluation and treatment in numerous areas that include visual motor skills, visual perceptual skills etc.
- One-on-one treatment is provided for creating an optimal learning environment for a child.
- Focusing on strengthening the fine motor skills of a child as they relate to handwriting and day to day activities.
- According to each specific child, sensory processing strategies and activities are devised.
- OT treatment sessions are conducted in accordance with the school and home environment.
- Cohesion among therapy, home, and school environment is achieved through teacher and parent consultation.
Contact WriteSteps, which is conveniently located in the Torrey Hills neighborhood of Carmel Valley for setting up a complimentary phone screening. You can also contact them at (858) 401-2677.
About the Company:
WriteSteps Pediatric Occupational Therapy provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment in numerous areas, including sensory integration, handwriting, visual motor skills, visual perceptual skills and self-care. They provides one-on-one treatment to ensure an optimal learning environment for a child’s success. WriteSteps Occupational Therapy tailors their treatment sessions to be directly related to the school and home environment.
Pediatric Occupational Therapist
11172 Corte Pleno Verano
San Diego, CA 92130
, Occupational therapy Del Mar
, occupational therapy kids san diego
, Occupational therapy Rancho Santa Fe
, occupational therapy san diego