IV SEDATION DENTISTRY
Dr. Ericson is one of only a few licensed general dentists in Santa Barbara County to do IV sedation in office. He has completed extensive training to obtain this special California permit.
- Many patients prefer to be sedated for their dental work and find it helpful to make their dental visits much more tolerable.
- This form of sedation allows us to treat you more efficiently, usually complete all of your dental treatment in one sitting versus returning for multiple appointments
- You will have no memory of the procedure
- Eliminates anxiety around dental procedures
- Post-operative discomfort is significantly reduced because of less anxiety, faster treatment and safe medications to reduce discomfort before you leave the office.
- Much safer than general anesthesia.
You will be back to your normal routine by the next day and will have eliminated the stress often associated with a dental appointment.