High Pressure Technologies, LLC.
Air Amplifiers, Air Boosters
Air Amplifier, also referred to as an Air Booster is one of the simplest and most economical tools for an air system that requires a higher pressure of air to operate than currently available.
High Pressure Technologies Air Amplifiers are ideal for turn-key installation at work stations or machine centers to boost plant air pressure for tools or operation of pneumatic clamps, cylinders and other equipment. These air amplifier systems provide short-term high flow air or constant flow with reserve, at a constant regulated output pressure. Storage tank is per A.S.M.E. Code and CRN (Canada) and comes with a safety relief valve, drain valve and pressure gauge.
Features of Air Pressure Amplifiers - Air Boosters
1. Boosts air pressure from 30 psi to 4,350 psi
2. Are Available in a Compact, light-weight and portable designs
3. Easy to install and operate
4. Single or double acting
5. No electrical power required
6. “Stall” at target pressure, automatic restart after a drop of only 1% from target pressure
7. Unregulated pilot air port for easy restart and better control on all DLA, SPLV2 and GPLV2 models (1/8" FNPT)
8. Standard and custom application designed system
, Air Boosters