Spending tons of money each day just to be able to shoot that movie can take on your nerves. It can be really stressful and it can take a huge toll on you. Sometimes, you try to think about the time constraint and the budget that you forget all about the importance of all the things that you need to work on. You focus on the budget and the time that you forget the more important factor of keeping everything in order. This is the reason behind the 11 movie vehicle transportation mistakes that you may want to avoid as it eats up too much resources:
1. You do not ahead. Not a good move. You should plan ahead so you can choose the right company to deal with. If you are running and rushing and trying to beat deadlines, do you think you would still be making informed decisions?
2. Not all items are the same. So do not pack everything like you would with anything else. Studio transportation companies like know how to properly do movie set transportation. They will provide the right packing materials needed for movie vehicle transportation.
3. Do not forget to communicate with your team. Communication is . Movie vehicle transportation is a delicate job and so communication is very essential.
4. Do you have a checklist? You should. A movie vehicle is not just one vehicle. It does have accessories that go with it. The checklist should make your life a lot easier especially if you also have to do studio transportation.
5. A vehicle may need to be packed but it should use the right materials. Movie set transportation companies will know the right ones that will protect the item and yet not damage it.
6. There are companies that do movie vehicle transportation that do not have proper facilities. Do not trust them. You may end up with a damaged vehicle that should be of no use in your movie.
7. Efficiency is something that is usually looked over. Be efficient in what you do with movie vehicle transportation so all efforts would be done right.
8. The movie world can be chaotic and so disorganization can happen. But make sure that it does not. Delegate tasks and responsibilities so it may seem disorganized to an outsider but to you, everything will be flowing smoothly.
9. It is essential that you let the skilled and trained staff handle the moving tasks. You would not want to end up with damaged items later on, now would you?
10. Deal properly with the company that you have chosen. A professional company would provide you with the details of your transaction and will be clear about everything that you talk about.
11. The right company will be open for suggestions. Since you are the person behind the movie vehicle, you may have ideas on how you would like to transport it. A professional company will listen to you and include your suggestions in their process.
Ron Morgan is the market representative for Pyramid Logistics. Pyramid Logistics specializes in , , mobile exhibit tours and electronic transportation services that are responsibly priced, timely, efficient, damage free and in conformity with the highest industry standards.