Wert Berater, Inc.
Real Estate, Feasibility Study, Biomass
Wert-Berater, Inc. employs over 160 professionals worldwide and has offices located in Tampa, Florida; Denver, Colorado; Las Vegas, Nevada; Zurich, Switzerland; Playa Jaco Beach, Costa Rica; and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
The company provides financial, economic, technical, environmental, and civil engineering services. The company website is
The company can be reached by calling 888.661.4449 or +41 43 456 9667.
Items covered, but not limited to in feasibility studies provided by Wert-Berater, Inc. include the following:
1) Description of Proposed Biomass Generation Facility (ies). Wert-Berater, Inc. feasibility studies will provide detailed information on the applicant’s plans for developing one or more biomass energy generation plants which are as specific as possible about the potential plants that may be built as a result of the analysis.
The demand analysis includes cost/benefit information that provides potential investors with sufficient information to determine the potential financial and operating viability of one or more proposed biomass energy generation plants.
2) Biomass Fuel Supply Assessment. Wert-Berater, Inc. feasibility studies identify specific potential public and private biomass supply which would potentially be used as feedstock for the proposed, potential biomass generation facility the applicant is interested in developing.
Wert-Berater, Inc. feasibility studies discuss all potential sources of fuel that would be used in their potential facility (ies).
Wert-Berater, Inc. feasibility studies include a discussion of biomass fuel supply types including wood manufacturing waste, wood chips, sawdust, forest thinning and removals.
3) Potential for Power Generation. Based on the above estimates of woody biomass, the Wert-Berater, Inc. feasibility study will estimate the potential power that would be generated (megawatts) for the applicant’s potential, proposed biomass generation plant(s).
Wert-Berater, Inc. feasibility studies also identify the major existing transmission infrastructure that could be a recipient of generated power.
4) Biomass Facility Infrastructure and Operation Requirements. Wert-Berater, Inc. feasibility studies present and describe the site development, on-site facilities, process inputs, transportation needs, and off-site feedstock characteristics and requirements, and energy transmission linkages.
5) Impacts. Wert-Berater, Inc. feasibility studies describe the sustainability impacts, including economic, societal and natural environmental impacts of the proposed biomass facilities. Both negative and positive impacts are presented and discussed.
6) Regulatory and Permitting Requirements. Wert-Berater, Inc. feasibility studies explain any and all federal, state, and local permits needed for proposed biomass facilities within the body of the report including associated information and data requirements, typical approval times, and agency contacts.
7) NEPA and MEPA Requirements. Wert-Berater, Inc. feasibility studies identify how NEPA might be triggered for biomass facilities, and who the likely lead and participating agencies might be. All studies identify how MEPA may apply to the specified project.
8) Risk Assessment. Through parametric, non-parametric and Monte Carlo Simulations, Wert-Berater, Inc. feasibility studies present risk assessment of all demand and supply factors, development, operation, financial analysis and barriers to entry.
, Commercial Consultant
, Feasibility Study
, Real Estate