LKW Design Associates, LLC
Interior Design, Interior Decorator, Interior Design Firm
By listening to our clients during the initial interview and throughout the design process we are able to increase our efficiency as well as create stylish spaces that reflect our client’s personal tastes and specific functional needs. Although every project is unique with it’s own set of challenges and solutions, the brief step-by-step process below gives a glimpse of how we move through each phase of a successful design project.
1. Initial client meeting to learn more about the goals for the project and desires of the client.
2. LKW creates a budget for each project based on client priorities for review and discussion before making selections.
3. LKW creates AutoCAD drawings including furniture layouts and necessary design drawings for construction bids and custom installations.
4. LKW creates custom digital concept boards for each space, presenting the selected design elements for client review.
5. Revised concept boards are submitted with a detailed proposal for items to be purchased through LKW.
6. LKW manages purchasing of approved product from proposal and oversees delivery and installation.
7. LKW acts as Project Manager from start to completion of all projects handling all needs as they arise.
We are a new and exciting company in the Interior Design market when the modern vacation homeowner is looking for a professional to help them define and execute their needs and wants. Our interior designers are inspired by the opportunity to work with Clients from all over the world, and enjoy infusing our Client’s diverse personal taste into their Colorado homes. Mountain Design no longer requires red and green plaid fabric and antler chandeliers; we create designs with a fresh, eclectic sense of humor while staying true to a warm and inviting mountain home aesthetic.
What do we bring to your design project?
LKW plays diverse roles in their client’s design projects ranging from refreshing a rental condo, small and full-scale remodels, to new construction. We bring a level of professionalism to each project helping the owners selection fixed finishes and inputting them into specification schedules for clear communication with the general contractor.
, Interior Design
, Interior Design Company
, Interior Design Consultant
, Interior Design Firm