Documents Legalization

By: US Arab Chamber of Commerce  08/16/2015
Keywords: Expediting Services, Commercial Documents

First, you have to determine the destination country, in which country you are going to use the Certificate of Origin. If the destination country is not a party member to the Hague Convention, then, it will be eligible for the legalization process. You have to notarize the certificate from your local notary public, certify it by the Secretary of State, authenticate it by the US State Department, and finally, legalize it by the foreign embassy in Washington DC. Some countries require also the legalization of Commercial Invoice in order to complete an export process. Additionally, the stamp of the US Arab Chamber of Commerce is sometimes required by the importer to validate the shipment.

Keywords: Commercial Documents, Expediting Services

Contact US Arab Chamber of Commerce


Print this page

Other products and services from US Arab Chamber of Commerce

Documents Legalization from US Arab Chamber of Commerce thumbnail

Documents Legalization

US Arab Chamber of Commerce (USACC) is a nationally recognized chamber of commerce in Washington DC, providing certification for certificate of origin and commercial invoice issued in the US for use in the Arab countries