Patios Pools Driveways Inc
Concrete, Decorative Concrete, Stamped Concrete
When it comes to decorative concrete, there are many amazing designs out there. In the past, your patio or driveway usually was just plain vanilla. Today, this has all changed. Homeowners across the country are going to this new style of remodeling. It doesn't matter small or large, one's home can have a great new look. Stamped Concrete, Decorative Overlay, Spray Deck, Euro Tile, and Epoxy Coatings are all accomplishing this goal of home improvement. Picking the right one is up to you and your contractor.
1. Stamped Concrete's primary feature is that it looks like imprinted concrete. Homeowners love to use this because it can helps reproduce whatever look they are trying to achieve. Ideas of this are brick, stone, slate, flagstone, cobblestone, and many other patterns. It is commonly used for pool decks, patios, driveways, and walkways. Since stamped concrete has the ability to look like other building materials, it make it less expensive to use than other bona fide materials such as brick or stone and this is truly an exciting feature of the product. Stamped concrete has a three step procedure that makes it different from others. It adds a base color, an accent color, and then stamping a pattern directly into the concrete. One can't go wrong with stamped concrete because of the previous mentioned benefits.
2. Decorative Overlay simply put, helps give your old concrete and new, fresh look. Homeowners are especially using this for their driveways, patios, and pathways. Many old concrete may contain marking of the surface area and breaks as well. In years past, the concrete had to be taken out and replaced with new concrete. With the invention of decorative overlay, one can now cover up those troubles and have a new, great look. Many homeowners are using decorative overlay not only outside, but instead their homes too. A great feature of going this way is that there are an endless supply of designs and colors for your job. Once your concrete is installed, it will adhere well to the cracks that present and UV exposure will be reduced. People love this because it is cool to walk on; a bonus especially at the pool area.
3. Euro Tile is a concrete and acrylic product that can be used with great plasticity and used on any inside or outside area. It is extremely durable and tough; thus it is a great choice for patios, pool areas, and driveways.
4. Spray Deck is a master at covering up old concrete. It has the ability to add a rich textured surface to your concrete. Many people like this because it is non-skid, provide a cool surface for walking on, mold-mildew resistant, strong, and low maintenance. This is commonly used for walkways, driveways, patios, and pool areas.
5. Epoxy Coatings are long-lasting coatings that can be used for a variety of floor purposes. These coatings are tremendously tough and strong. Homeowners commonly use this for their garage floors.
, Decorative Concrete
, Decorative Overlay
, Epoxy Coating
, Spray Deck
, Stamped Concrete