Patios Pools Driveways Inc
Concrete, Stone, Marble
When it comes to home remodeling, pavers are usually at the head of the table as a product to help the homeowner achieve their goal. Beautify your outdoor living spaces with pavers, retaining walls, patio stones and edging. Stone and concrete brick paving products transform landscapes into beautiful dreamscapes. Here is information on some of the popular pavers that are used today:
1. Concrete Pavers have the distinction of being the most desired paver of choice. Everyone from the contractor to the homeowner finds their wide use of benefits to be excellent. These pavers are extremely durable. For example, they are able to withstand a tremendous amount of weight from many types of vehicles. Weather is not a problem. They expand and contract allowing the paver not to crack. They are easy to put in and if one of them needs to be repaired, that is easy as well. Many homeowner's love the fact that that are skid resistant. This is very helpful when using them especially in a walkway for example. Finally, taking care of them is a cinch. Occasional pressing washing will keep them clean and looking great for years to come.
2. Stone Pavers provide exceptional beauty when decorating your home. They are made of premium natural stones. With that being said, they are withstand tremendous weight and weather changes. They have been used for thousands of years. Once example of this is the many of the old roads in Europe. Common ones are Granite, Marble, & Bluestone. Granite is a popular choice for driveways, patios, pool decks, & walkways. Marble is a popular choice for bathrooms, fireplaces, and patios. Bluestone is a popular choice for gardens.
3. Travertine Pavers belongs to the larger family of stone called limestone also known as Calcium Carbonate. Marble is also a type of limestone that has had additional heat and pressure applied to it by the earth’s crust. Travertine is formed by minerals dissolving in ground water and then being deposited on the earth’s surface by rivers, natural springs, or geysers. Travertine comes in many different colors including ivory, beige, walnut, noce, and gold. The color of travertine is the result of iron compounds or other organic impurities. When aesthetics are important, then one can't go wrong with Travertine.
4. Cobblestone Pavers are very versatile when it comes to putting them down; thus providing the homeowner with a extensive assortment of patterns to work with. One can create an chic look at that special remodeling location. When it comes to shapes, Cobblestone Pavers have a lot to choose from. Anything from a square shape to the popular octagon look. This is look is used across the board in patio decks, pool areas, walkways, balconies, backyard pathways, and courtyards.
5. Flagstone Pavers are basically thin, stout slabs of stone. They are used in both commercial and residential locations because of the wide variety of patterns, textures, colors, shapes, and finishes. For homeowners, they are used for patios, pool decks, and walkways. Flagstone is best used here as it is not as durable as concrete; which is typically used for driveways.
, Pool Decks