Legal, Law, Service
Refer is a free case referral platform and management tool.
What does it cost?
Refer is completely free.
Do I have to install anything?
No. Just sign in from any desktop or mobile device.
Why should I use Refer to send and manage referrals?
- Instant, e-signed referral agreements generated and held by a neutral third party.
- View correspondence, case status, projected fees, and more in one place, on any device.
- Track past and upcoming referral income.
- Sort and search referrals by attorney, client, status, date, or case type.
- Leave feedback for attorneys you've referred to, and build good feedback to gain more referral opportunities.
- Grow your referral network with our Co-Counsel Directory or Referral Community (coming soon).
Can I add previous referrals to my account?
Yes. You can add current and prior referrals to your account, even if you didn't send them through Refer. In addition, if the receiving attorney signs up and confirms the referral, you can leave feedback for them.
How does the referral process work?
1. Provide the receiving attorney's name and email, case and client info, and your fee terms.
2. We'll send them a link to view the referral, with client contact info withheld.
3. If the referral is accepted, the receiver e-signs your fee agreement. Client contact info is revealed, and both parties receive a confirmation PDF.
4. Track fees, view status, communicate about the case, and leave feedback from your free account.
What if I need to find someone to refer to?
Find new referral partners with our national attorney directory. Or, post the case to our upcoming Referrals Community, where interested attorneys contact you.
Can I keep a copy of my records?
Yes. You can export your referral data to Excel or download referral confirmation PDFs at any time.