By: The Law Office Of Karla Y. Campos-Andersen P.A.  04/08/2015
Keywords: Divorce Law, Divorce Lawyers, Family Law Attorneys

If you are considering a separation from your partner, you should first seek counseling and mediation. The Law Office of Karla Y. Campos-Andersen Esq. P.A can provide legal advice, divorce information and resources for families facing divorce situations. If you are seeking a divorce, you must first file a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage with the court. The state of Florida has certain requirements to file a dissolution of marriage, especially when children are involved. If the parties are in agreement they may file a Non Contested Divorce. When the matter can be resolved without the expense of court intervention, we make every effort to resolve the situation thru amicable negotiation.At the Law Office of Karla Y. Campos-AndersenEsq. P.A., we provide high quality legal advice in all matters related to Divorce. If you need to seek a modification of child support, modification of child custody, or modification of spousal support in conjunction with a significant change in your or your ex-spouse's circumstances, or if you need help with the enforcement of a court order related to your divorce: Call us at (239) 210-0537 or Email Us and we will answer your questions.

Keywords: Divorce Attorneys, Divorce Law, Divorce Lawyers, Divorce Mediation, Family Law Attorneys

Contact The Law Office Of Karla Y. Campos-Andersen P.A.


Print this page

Other products and services from The Law Office Of Karla Y. Campos-Andersen P.A.


Domestic Violence

Under Florida Law the act of domestic violence is defined as any assault (a threat or attempt to do bodily



Paternity is the legal acknowledgment of the parental relationship between a man and a child. The U.S. Common Law


Family Law and Marital Issues

Family Law and Marital Issues are areas of the law that deal with family-related matters, domestic relations and marriage


Criminal Defense

In the field of criminal law, the entire burden to prove a crime falls on the government, as known



We represent individuals and families in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Florida and throughout Lee, Collier, Hendry and Charlotte Counties in