General Dentistry, Preventive Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry and Dental Checkups
Paul Saari, DDS
Cosmetic Dentistry, Bridges, General Dentistry
- General Dentistry—As a general dentistry provider, we are here to make sure that your visits to the dentist are as comfortable and relaxing as possible. From dental fillings and standard dental cleanings to crowns and bridges, we can take care of all your dental needs in the Lakeland, Florida area.
- Oral Extractions—Sometimes it is necessary to extract a tooth. We take pride in doing this procedure in a very careful and gentle manner. When it comes to oral extractions, it’s essential that you follow our recovery instructions to ensure that the extraction site heals properly.
- Preventive Dentistry—Some of the preventive dentistry services that our dental office provides include cleanings, oral cancer screening, radiographs (x-rays), checkups, oral hygiene instruction, and dietary counseling.
- Routine Dental Cleaning—Even if you just come and see us for a routine dental cleaning, we will provide you with an unparalleled level of patient care.
- Cosmetic Dentistry—We offer a variety of different cosmetic dentistry services, including veneers, crowns, bridges, and implant restorations.
- Dental Implant Restorations—Dental implants are a beneficial tooth restoration option. They are artificial teeth that are placed in the jaw during a minor surgical procedure.
- Bridges—Bridges can be a beneficial option to replace missing teeth. These are fixed in place so they do not have to be removed at night.
- Early Dental Care—When you bring your children to our office to receive early dental care, we will check for cavities and the existence of any dental problems that could be developing.
- Dental Checkups—For most patients, we recommend scheduling a dental checkup every six months.
, Cosmetic Dentistry
, Dental Checkups
, Dental Implant Restorations
, Early Dental Care
, General Dentistry
, oral extractions
, Preventive Dentistry
, Routine Dental Cleaning