PrimeAesthetica Laser Hair removal and weight loss Centers
Juvederm, Dermal Fillers, Perlane
We want to ensure that you get the best results from your DERMAL FILLERS treatments.
Our step by step strategy for your very best
1. All procedures will be performed by Dr. Kashlan.
2. Dr. kashlan might combine more than one effective treatment to help restore volume, reduce wrinkles and tighten skin. For example, when combined with fillers or Botox® injections, you will get the maximum benefit and best result.
3. Dr. kashlan uses several techniques that help minimize discomfort and
ensure a pleasant experience.
4. Dr. kashlan and staff will work around the clock with you before and after
the procedure to ensure your satisfaction.
Dermal fillers are made from a natural component of our skin which acts to hydrate and maintain skin volume, elasticity and tone. They are injected just below the surface of the skin to 'plump' out deeper lines and restore a smoother appearance to the face.
Who will Dermal Fillers benefit?
Dermal Fillers are ideal for treating the following areas:
• Nasolabial lines (between the nose and mouth)
• Marionette lines (‘smile lines’ in the corners of the mouth)
• Glabellar lines ( between the eyebrows)
• Depressions and blemishes (such as acne scars)
• Dermal Fillers can also be used to enhance your lips
How do these treatments work?
A simple injection is placed under the skin at dermis level with a very fine needle, replenishing the skin’s natural volume.
How long does the treatment take?
The treatment takes approximately fifteen minutes, and the results are immediately visible.
Are there any possible side effects?
Occasionally some people may experience symptoms such as slight swelling, redness, itching or tenderness in the treated area but these reactions are quite normal and usually disappear within one to six days.
How long do the results last?
Results of this treatment are immediate and the effects can last up to a year.
Why treat the lips?
As we age, lip volume diminishes, and the lip border becomes less defined. Clients often feel that they would like fuller looking lips. Smokers lines can also be treated by treating the lip border itself.
Is it a painful procedure?
A local anaesthetic infiltration is usually applied. The procedure can be undertaken using only an anaesthetic cream.
What are the possible side effects from treatment?
Swelling can occur up to one week after treatment but normally lasts for 24 to 48 hours only.
What aftercare do I need to be aware of?
You should avoid cold and hot drinks until full sensation has returned to the lips, and make up should be avoided for 6 hours. Cold compresses can be used but ice packs should be avoided. Saunas, steam rooms and solariums should be avoided for a few weeks afterwards.
Contact PrimeAesthetica Laser Hair removal and weight loss Centers
Print this page