Introducing The New Honeywell R7847A1033 Flame Amplifier from DtiCorp.com
Free Press Release
Popular online HVAC retailer DtiCorp.com is introducing the brand new Honeywell R7847A1033 Flame Amplifier. Solid state plug-in amplifiers that respond to flame detector inputs to indicate the presence of flame when used with 7800 SERIES relay modules.
- Flame failure response time of 0.8 or 3.0 seconds.
- Flame signal strength ranges from 0.0 to 5.0 Vdc.
- Plug into 7800 relay module through printed circuit board edge connector keyed for proper orientation.
- Flame signal test jacks to measure amplifier flame signal voltage.
- Color-coded labels identify flame detection type. Dynamic Self-Check Amplifier test the detectors and all electronic components in the flame detection system 7800 SERIES relay module locks out on safety shutdown with flame detection system failure.
- Compatible with existing Honeywell flame detectors (order separately).
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc. - Listed: File No. MP268, Guide No. MCCZ
- Approvals, CSA - Certified: File No. LR95329-3
- Customer Special: N/S
- Flame Failure Response Time (sec): 2.0 sec or 3.0 sec
- Approvals, Control Safety Devices: N/S
- Approvals, Swiss RE: Acceptable
- Approvals, Factory Mutual - Approved: Report No. 1V9A0.AF
- Type: Rectification
- Self Checking: None (standard)
- Use With Primary Safety Control: 7800 SERIES Relay Modules
- Use With Flame Sensor - Gas: Rectifying Flame Rods C7004, C7005, C7007, C7008, C7009, Q179; Gas, oil, coal: Ultraviolet Flame Sensor C7012A, C
About Us: DtiCorp.Com carries more than 35,000 HVAC products, including industrial, commercial and residential parts and equipment from Honeywell, Johnson Controls, Robertshaw, Jandy, Armstrong and more. Our online catalog is easy to navigate and search, and all products have a picture and a description. If a customer has any questions about a product, they can call and speak with one of our product experts. Our mission is to offer the best prices anywhere to our customers.
More information about Honeywell R7847A1033 Flame Amplifier:
Free Press Release