Introducing the New Honeywell Rp818B1010 Pneumatic Relay from Dticorp.com
Fort Lauderdale, FL - Popular online HVAC retailer DtiCorp.com is introducing the brand new Honeywell RP818B1010 Pneumatic Relay. The RP418 and RP818 Electric/Pneumatic Relays are solenoid valves which open and close the air supply to pneumatic controls. The control input is an on/off line voltage signal to the RP418A-C and 24V ac signal to the RP818A and B.
- Usable as a diverting relay, a selector relay, or a stop and bleed relay.
- Mount and operate in any position.
- Available with lead wires or junction box.
- Line or low voltage models available.
- Air Capacity: 0.42 scfm (200 ml/s) at 20 psi (138 kPa) supply with 1 psi (7 kPa) pressure drop
- Capacity Index (Cv): 0.075
- Pressure Rating: 50 psi (340 kPa) maximum air
- Air Connections: 1/4-in. (6-mm) O.D. plastic tubing
- Electrical Connections: 15 in. (380 mm) leads
- Power Consumption: 12.5 VA Inrush, 7.1 VA Holding
- Ambient Temperature Rating: 0 to 100F (-18 to 38C).
- Construction Materials: Valox 420 plastic and corrosion-resistant metal
- Approvals: UL-recognized component, File MP1502, Vol. 11, Sec. 1, CSA recognized—File No. LR50900
- Accessories: Mounting Kit 14003638-001 for direct mounting to MP516A, VP519C, PP901, and PP902
- Voltage Frequency: 24/50, 24/60
- Deenergized: Ports 2 and 3 connected, Port 1 blocked
- Energized: Ports 1 and 3 connected, Port 2 blocked
About Us: DtiCorp.Com carries more than 35,000 HVAC products, including industrial, commercial and residential parts and equipment from Honeywell, Johnson Controls, Robertshaw, Jandy, Armstrong and more. Our online catalog is easy to navigate and search, and all products have a picture and a description. If a customer has any questions about a product, they can call and speak with one of our product experts. Our mission is to offer the best prices anywhere to our customers.
More information about Honeywell RP818B1010: