Martial Arts After School Program
Martial Arts World
Martial Arts Training, Kick Boxing, Tae Kwon Do
Quality after school instruction
- Our instructors are 2nd degree black belts and higher, some have even been training since the age of six.
- The Martial Arts World curriculum is structured to help students build confidence, grow their self-esteem, and self-discipline.
- Our goal is to help students be successful in and out of the classroom.
- We pick up at several elementary and middle schools in the Downtown Orlando area.
- Our featured schools include: Hillcrest, Princeton, Audubon, Blankner, Fern Creek, Lake Eola Charter, Aloma, Brookshire, Chaney, Forsyth Woods, Lake Como, and Kaley.
- Don't see your child's school on this list? Give us a call (407) 897-6000.
Action packed activities
- Martial arts class starts at 4:30 PM daily.
- Students are provided ample time to work on homework, and quiet activities.
- Students also have the opportunity to be on the MAW Tiger Team, and participate in fun filled martial arts demonstrations.
, Karate & Other Martial Arts Instruction
, Kick Boxing
, Kickboxing Classes
, Martial Art Classes
, Martial Arts & Fitness
, Martial Arts Classes
, Martial Arts Fitness
, Martial Arts Lessons
, Martial Arts Schools
, Martial Arts Training
, Tae Kwon Do