Auto Insurance, Car Insurance, Car Insurance Quotes
Auto insurance provides financial protection against physical damage and/or bodily injury resulting from traffic collisions and against liability that could also arise therefrom.
Auto insurance may also offers financial protection against theft of the vehicle and damage to the vehicle, sustained from things other than traffic collisions.
Auto Insurance Coverages
There are basically six different types of coverages. Some may be required by law. Others are optional. They are:
- Bodily injury liability - for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
- Medical payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) - for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car.
- Property damage liability - for damage the policyholder causes to someone else’s property.
-Collision - for damage to the policyholder’s car from a collision.
- Comprehensive - for damage to the policyholder’s car not involving a collision with another car (including damage from fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, and riots), and theft.
- Uninsured motorists coverage - for costs resulting from an accident involving a hit-and-run driver or a driver who does not have insurance.
, Auto Insurance
, Auto Insurance Agency
, Auto Insurance Quotes
, Auto Shop Insurance
, Car Insurance
, Car Insurance Agency
, Car Insurance Agent
, Car Insurance Quotes
, Condo Insurance
, Earthquake Insurance
, Employers Liability Insurance
, Homeowner Insurance
, Insurance Against Theft
, Jet Ski Insurance
, Landlords Insurance
, Leisure Boat Insurance
, Recreational Vehicle Insurance
, Restaurant Insurance
, Retail Business Insurance
, Towing Coverage
, Travel Trailer Insurance
, Workers Compensation Insurance