Boundary Surveys, Legal Land Services, Topographic Surveys, Real Estate Survey and Construction Cont
Gillingham Professional Services LLC
Boundary Surveys, Wetland Delineation, Real Estate Survey
- Boundary Surveys—Our boundary surveys are used to determine the exact size and physical location of a specific piece of land in Central Florida.
- Wetland Delineation—If you need to know if a wetland exists on a piece of property, our team at Gillingham Professional Services LLC can provide you with wetland delineation services.
- Flood Elevation Certificates—From flood elevation certificates to boundary and topographic surveys, our team is able to provide a variety of different mapping and surveying services.
- Legal Land Services—When you take advantage of our legal land services, we can write legal descriptions for you or serve as a professional witness in a court case.
- Creating Easements—When it comes to creating easements, it’s best to let our team of professionals survey the area first.
- Topographic Surveys—Topographic surveys are used to determine what type of natural and man-made features cover a portion of the surface of the earth.
- Route Surveys—If you plan to construct a utility line or a new physical feature along a road, turn to us to find out more about our route surveys.
- Roadway Surveys—Thanks to our 75 years of combined experience, we are able to perform roadway surveys, boundary surveys, and many other types of surveys.
- Construction Control—With our construction control services, we can help you translate your construction plans into physical plans on the ground.
- Real Estate Survey—Before purchasing a new home or a piece of property, it is best to let us perform a real estate survey.
, Construction Control
, creating easements
, Flood Elevation Certificates
, Legal Land Services
, Real Estate Survey
, Roadway Surveys
, Wetland Delineation