Celebration of Life River Cruise
DIGNITY AT SEA, LLC
Memorial Service, river cruise, Celebration Of Life
"Celebration of Life Memorial" River Cruise
Families often want to celebrate the lives of their deceased loved one. When you have a loved one who loved the sea, boating, sailing or just being near the water, what better way to celebrate their life!!! Book a Celebration of Life River Cruise.
What a fitting tribute by acknowledging their zest of life and achievements. It’s nice to smile and laugh together over the memories of a loved one, all while cruising the magnificent scenic inter-coastal waterway. You are welcome to bring your own refreshments or Dignity at Sea can arrange refreshments to be onboard, prior to your arrival. (Request our Cater Menu). Complimentary beverages are provided. (Bottled water, Juices, Soda or Coffee)
Gratuities are not required nor expected, however, as with any personal services rendered, a gratuity is an accepted way to say "thank you".
Suggestions to help with planning a "Celebration of Life" River Cruise
* A memory table can be setup to display loving symbols, collectibles and hobbies of their life. Pictures of family, friends and pets are also to be included.
* Play Music that had meaning, or was well liked by your loved one.
* Party favors might be as simple as packets of seeds, with a poem, for the guests to take home for planting. As the plants grow, the loving memories continue to grow.
Other favors may be small bags of candies or favorite recipes that were loved.
* A video may be played throughout the event. The photos do not all have to be of a serious nature. Some can be whimsical or amusing. These can be made up of contributions from extended family and friends.
* Another idea is to release balloons at the end of the Celebration of Life River Cruise. This is a meaningful way to bring closure. Family and friends each release a balloon into the air quite often with a prayer. Releasing balloons can symbolize many things such as sending prayers and messages to Heaven, the soul taking flight to Heaven, or a sign of letting go of grief.
Celebration Of Life
, Memorial Service
, river cruise