Addiction Freedom

Addiction Freedom from Christine Marie Hypnotherapy

By: Christine Marie Hypnotherapy  09/10/2015
Keywords: Addictions, Hypnosis for Addiction, Hypnotherapy for Addiction,

Hypnosis, hypnotherapy and NLP are extremely effective tools to help overcome addiction. Addiction is a multi-faceted issues and the current methods and treatments have a very low success rate. There are several factors that make up an addiction. Willpower is no match for the subconscious mind. Our minds are built to be brilliant. Habits are controlled by the subconscious mind. You may have heard we only use 10% of our brains, -well the other 90% is found in the subconscious mind. There is an incredible amount of unpublicized research that clearly demonstrates that overcoming addictions is not about "just saying no". I am not a counselor, nor am I mandated by any of the recovery programs. I offer complimentary consultations so we can discuss your individual needs. I invite you to contact me so we can explore if hypnosis and hypnotherapy are solutions for you.

Keywords: Addictions, Hypnosis for Addiction, Hypnotherapy for Addiction, Overcome Alcohol Dependency, Overcome Drug Addiction,

Contact Christine Marie Hypnotherapy

Email

Print this page

Other products and services from Christine Marie Hypnotherapy

Hypnotherapy to help with Grief and Loss from Christine Marie Hypnotherapy thumbnail
09/10/2015

Hypnotherapy to help with Grief and Loss

If you are suffering because of a passing of a loved one and need some help in reaching some inner peace or just peace of mind, hypnotherapy can have a tremendous impact in helping to shift you from grief to a step closer to grace. I have experienced the death of my 23 year old son, and I know the grief journey. Using hypnosis and hypnotherapy and other holistic tools, you can find some peace. I invite you to contact me and schedule a complimentary consultation today.


Quit Smoking from Christine Marie Hypnotherapy thumbnail
09/10/2015

Quit Smoking

Stop Smoking Today with Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy, Tampa Florida. Did you know that habits are created in your subconscious mind? The conscious mind control willpower, but the subconscious mind controls automatic responses and behaviors. In order to overcome unwanted habits and behaviors, accessing your subconscious mind is key to the process. Hypnosis and hypnotherapy are safe, effective tools to assist you to accessing your deep inner mind. Call for your complimentary consultation today.