Texila American University offers the MMSC programs with the advanced features in post graduation programs. The program is offered in partnership with the University o Central Nicaragua (UCN) so that the students would get a globally recognized degree.
The main thrust of the program is to gain knowledge and competencies through the blended learning that is acquired through the appropriate interplay of the course work, clinical work and research. It is a unique program that helps to attain the Post Graduation in MMSc in a span of two or three years based on the basic qualification and relevant clinical experience.
The course is rendered in two forms – Online and Fill time. The Online Course would be of three years duration wherein the students who have completed the Bachelors degree in Medicine with Medical Council Registration can pursue it. It is to be noted that for those course, the students can exit at the end of the first year to get the PG Certificate and exit at the end of second year to get the PG Diploma Certificate and the End of third year to get the MMSc certificate.
The online MMSc Program can also be pursued for two years and is specifically designed for those students who gave Bachelors degree in Medicine with the Medical Council Registration and with three years experience in the relevant field.
The online program for MMSc will be of two year duration wherein the students with the Bachelors degree in Medicine with Medical council Registration can pursue the course. Training will be provided in the affiliated hospitals.
The academic routine goes like this:
• After enrolling into the University, the students will pursue the course from their own place of residence
• Course will pursued on semester basis
• Students shall study the theoretical part through online learning management system (LMS), where they can access study materials, E-Books, and Digital Library
• Each student will have a Program Chair who will provide online support to the students throughout the course
• To ensure adequate theoretical learning, students are expected to submit 6 assignments, 12 Case study reports, 1 Capstone project, 1 Log book per Semester
• Weekly MCQ's assessment are given, which would facilitate continuous learning
• Q and A Session to facilitate student faculty interaction
Top Highlights of the programs include the blended learning methodology, Attractive stipend, Placement support and a lot more.
For further information please visit the website, http://www.tauedu.org/masters-in-medical-sciences.html