Who can enter the Market Place now?
Helpico Insurance Agency
Health Insurance, Health, Obama Care Success
Do one of these Life Events apply to you?
- I gained a dependent due to marriage
- I gained a dependent due to birth, adoption, or placement for adoption
- I am no longer eligible as a dependent under my prior health insurance due to reaching the maximum age, legal separation, divorce or death of policyholder
- I am no longer eligible for my prior health insurance plan due to termination of employment, reduction in number of hours of employment, loss of employer contribution toward my premiums, or I have exhausted my COBRA benefits
- I gained access to new health plan options because of a permanent move
- I am newly ineligible for payments of the advance premium tax credit
- I am no longer residing or living in my prior health insurance plan's HMO service area
- An error occurred in my previous health plan enrollment
- I have adequately demonstrated that my previous health plan or issuer substantially violated a material provision of its contract with me
- I and/or my dependent(s) lost minimum essential coverage (Due to reasons other than non-payment of premium or rescission.)
- Other qualifying event (as required or permitted by applicable laws).
- If none of these events have occurred, you can buy a short-term health insurance plan.
- If you are eligible for special enrollment, continue shopping.
, Health Insurance
, Obama Care Success