Heiber + Schroeder has been manufacturing window patchers since 1986, becoming a world leader. Our models range from entry level (WP 600) to intermediate (WPS 1100), advanced (WPS-L) and high performance (WP Master series), reaching speeds up to 80,000 units per hour and fitting blanks up to 55 1/8” wide.
Our most advanced models include:
- Up to four (4) different run modes
- Ideal feeding technology for each blank form and each type of material
- Electronically controlled, with lifter-free timing and automatic self-monitoring
- Feeding length adjustment via Teach-In button
- Our integrated cleaning system allows for cleaning in as little as 2 minutes.
Patented Mono-Suction Belt:
- Ensures excellent flatness of the blanks even when curved.
- Chemically nickel plated
- Tooled steel inserts for suction holes
- Cleanser resistant
- Minimal wear
- Minimal risk of scratches on the film
- Video supported setting of the machine
- Picture supported library for repeat orders
- Production statistics and, optional production data acquisition
- Picture supported error messages
- Video and picture supported help system
- Modem connection for service and updates
- Camera for picture supported communication with HEIBER + SCHRODER
- 3D visulaized spare parts directory
- Automatic maintenance alerts
- Digital operating manual
- The latest generation, maintenance-free, servo motors drive all rotating elements and are power consumption optimized.
Learn more at: