What distinguishes TFA?
Transcontinental Fund Administration, Ltd
Funds, AML KYC, Fund adminstration Chicago,
• Highly-skilled team with the accounting, quantitative and technological expertise necessary in administering varied fund strategies and structures – we can customize a solution regardless of the complexity of your fund. Our staff is highly qualified– all of them have professional degrees or extensive experience that makes them experts in their respective areas.
• Experience in dealing with complex instruments and OTC trades; active assistance in formulating models and valuation principles for open real estate and private equity funds, hedge funds and hybrid structures. TFA ‘s systems support many financial instruments including Equities, Options (Equity and Commodity), Futures (Index, Commodity, Energy, Currency), Real Estate Investments, Private and Venture Capital Investments, Corporate and Government Bonds, Sovereign, Distressed and Emerging Market Debt, Convertible Bonds, Distressed Bonds, Mortgage-Backed Securities, Repos, Reverse Repos, Direct Investments, Private Placements, Warrants, Loans, and various derivative instruments including CDS, CDX and Swaps.
• Rapid turnaround in response to client requests. We pride ourselves in providing responsive and personalized customer service. We are there to support our clients in their endeavors and we never forget that.
• Pro-active Cash Management Process. Purpose of outgoing wire is verified against ruling fund documentation, staff documents the section that permits the wire and sends such in an email to manager after wire is set up, manager releases the wire, and wire documentation is kept in audit file for pertinent year.
• Proprietary Software:
– Investor Reporting Portal: Flexible enough to be customized; easy enough to use to appeal to senior and junior investors
– Internal Software: TFA’s web-based proprietary Streamlined Integrated Modular System (SIMS) automates TFA’s business and administrative functions enabling efficient management of the flow of external and internal information and is developed internally in response to changing requirements – both regulatory as well as due to client needs. Our systems handle complex instruments, multiple currencies and maintain multiple brokerage trade information.
• Expanded reporting features that go beyond traditional administration such as risk metric calculations and marketing reports
• Cutting Edge Compliance Department: In-house counsel familiar with RIA reporting requirements, FATCA, and other arriving US and Cayman regulations
• Flexible service menu: Daily, weekly, and monthly reports, and customized analytical breakdowns on request
, Fund adminstration Chicago