Building Contractor, Home Improvement Contractor, Room Additions
There are some things you will need to think about before you decide to go ahead with the project:
- Do I need or want to make structural changes to your home to support the living space I am trying to create?
- Where will the staircase go?
- Am I going to add dormers, skylights and windows?
- Where will electrical outlets and phone jacks be placed?
- My attic is not finished. Do I need to bring the space up to code?
- Do I need to frame the walls and ceiling, install heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and plumbing if I want a washroom or bathroom up there?
Finally, to make the space beautiful and inviting, you will need to do some finishing touches, like installing hardwood floors or carpeting, painting or wallpapering the walls and perhaps adding a door to give the space some extra privacy. Glenbrook Remodeling can help you with all your attic needs.
, Building And Remodeling
, Building Contractor
, Building Remodeling
, Find Home Contractor
, Home Improvement Contractor
, Home Renovating
, Qualified Local Contractors
, Renovation Experts
, Room Additions