Sparklet Embedded GUI Library
Embien Technologies Inc
Graphics Library, Sparklet Embedded GUI Library
Embien's Sparklet Embedded GUI Library (Graphics User Interface library) is a high performance - low memory footprint graphics library designed for resource constrained platforms. It offers an exce
Some of the silent features of Sparklet embedded graphics library are
• High performance for meeting today's requirements of fast response time and less power consumption. Sparklet finds use in wide range of applications such as IoT and Wearable devices, Digital Instrument Clusters, Industrial HMI, Medical Instruments, PoS Terminals etc.
Configurable code base
• Written completely in ANSI C
• Numerous readily available widgets to meet standard requirements
• Fast response time
• Support for rendering images/widgets larger than display area
• Multi application and multiple window support
• Optimized Font Rendering – Fixed Width/Variable width
• Unicode support for Internalization and Localization
• Orientation - Dynamic Portrait and Landscape rendering
• Anti-aliasing support
• Dynamic scrolling
• Support for multiple overlays and displays
• Multiple Image formats – BMP, PNG, RAW etc with transparency
• Custom Skins appealing to individual industry/customers
• Touch panel support with Multi-Touch and Gesture recognition
• Support for pixel formats – Monochrome, 8,16,24bpp(packed/un-packed),indexed etc
• Display Hardware Support – Frame Buffer, SPI, Parallel Interfaces etc
• Can be used with/without RTOS
Widgets such as button, label, list box, combo box, list view, scroll view, menu, progress bar, image holder, canvas, analog meter etc are supported. Screen design and generation for Sparklet is made easy by using Eclipse based Flint plug-in. Widgets can be dragged and dropped to position and ‘C’ code is generated using a single build command. Windows based simulation is also supported for accelerated development.
Sparklet has been ported to numerous processors including Freescale/NXP Kinetis K70, iMX6, PowerPC and ColdFire architectures, NXP LPC series of MCUs, STM32 microcontrollers, Texas Instruments OMAP & MSP series, Renesas RX62N MCUs etc.
Sparklet is available in royalty free licensing model at very attractive pricing. Enable your device with next generation of graphic interface!
, Sparklet Embedded GUI Library