WHAT'S NEW: Dog Influenza Pet Owners Guide & FAQ.
Tanglewood Kennels LLC
We get constant questions about the 2015 Spring Break outbreak of dog influenza. The link takes you to the American Veterinary Medical Association guidelines for Pet Owners.
AT Tanglewood Kennels:
- we bleach each, and every day, the kennel runs.
- we spray disinfectant solution on each kennel gates every day.
- we spray Lysol disinfectant after we turn on the exhaust fans.
- each, and every, water bowl and water bucket is clean with bleach & soapy water and rinse thoroughly with hot water every day,
- this is our "normal operating procedures" for the kennel for the past 39 years,
- since offering playtime for our customers dogs we have NEVER interacted your dog with any other customer's dogs This is private playtime.
- our employees wash their hands constantly.
- we our recommending that our clients bring their own toys and that will be the only toys you dog plays with. We do not share dog toys.
- we do not keep an general water bucket.
- cats, which we board, our house in a different section of the kennel and do not interact with dogs at all.