Everyone says that were in a recession right?

Everyone says that were in a recession right? from YTB Travel Agency(Become a RTA)

By: YTB Travel Agency(Become a RTA)  09/23/2014
Keywords: Goals, Education Funding, Financial Articles

28% of Americans will never find a career with benefits. You must change the way you think and learn how successful people work. Lets look at the difference. 95% of Americans retire broke end up entertaining themselves, they stop learning after school and they end up taking advice from broke family and friends. While the other 5% of Americans retire wealthy. End up educating themselves, continue learning through books, mentors & Seminars and they never take advice from broke people. If you want to come out of a recession it begins with you. You have to make the move and don't you think that move should start today!

Keywords: Education Funding, Financial Articles, Goals

Contact YTB Travel Agency(Become a RTA)

Email

Print this page

Other news and updates from YTB Travel Agency(Become a RTA)

09/23/2014

How we become wealthy!!!

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."