By: Kenneth Hobbs, DPM  06/23/2014
Keywords: Foot Doctor, Heel Pain, Foot Specialist

A hammertoe is a dislocation of the joint of any one of the toes. It is described as a hammertoe because it bends under like a claw, or like the hammer in a piano.

Keywords: Foot Doctor, Foot Specialist, Hammertoe, Heel Pain, Shoe Inserts

Other examples of best work from Kenneth Hobbs, DPM


Athlete's Foot

Athlete' s Foot is a common infection of the foot. It causes red, cracked skin and water filled blisters on the soles of the feet or between the toes that may itch or burn.