ARGI Financial Group
Attract, Reward, and Retain Top Talent
ARGI Financial Group works with several Fortune 500 companies, providing executive financial planning, employee education, and outplacement services. Our goal is to help employers provide additional benefits to help attract, reward, and retain the best employees.
Some of ARGI’s corporate offerings include:
• Comprehensive Executive Financial Planning Incorporating Company Benefits
◦ Individualized financial advice based on personal philosophies and goals
◦ ARGI’s guidance through a comprehensive financial planning process
◦ Retirement or early retirement options evaluation for employees
◦ ARGI serves as “CFO” for our clients and their families
◦ Implementation of financial plan including coordination and realization of company benefits
• Executive Tax Services
◦ Strategies to Create Long-term Tax Efficiency
◦ Tax Scenario Planning to potentially save tens of thousands of tax dollars in retirement
◦ Proactive Tax Projection Services year-round
◦ Tax Preparation for Financial Planning Clients (provided by ARGI Business Services)
◦ Tax Impact Now and in Retirement with Payout Options, Deferred Salary, StockOptions
• Tailored Educational Seminars on Maximizing Benefits or Changes in Benefits
Some topics include:
◦ Investing for Today, Retirement and Beyond
◦ Reducing Financial Stress
◦ Retirement Planning During Times of Change
◦ Understanding Your Company’s Insurance Options
◦ Building Blocks for Financial Freedom
◦ Or, we can create customized workshops based on your company’s needs
• Outplacement Services (can be customized to include)
◦ 12-months of one-on-one financial advice
◦ Guidance for employees in regard to choices involving severance package, pension options including stock options, stock appreciation rights, income deferrals, 401(k), investment asset allocation, health insurance, COBRA laws and cash flow.
◦ Analysis of other elements of a comprehensive financial plan including financial position, retirement, investments, protection, income taxes, and estate planning.
◦ Address important aspects of your employees’ current situation to help them define the steps needed to meet their goals.
ARGI has offices in Louisville, Bowling Green, Cincinnati, Indianapolis & Grand Rapids, and clients nationwide. ARGI Investment Services is a fee-based, independent Registered Investment Adviser (RIA), not limited to the constraints of selected proprietary products like some other firms. Our recommendations are based solely on the best interests of our clients, regardless of trends or advisor compensation.
ARGI advisors coordinate your relationship with a team of in-house specialists offering financial planning, investment management and retirement plan services through ARGI Investment Services and business and tax planning through ARGI Business Services.